C.A.N. is again participating in the community online giving platform: Give Great Falls!
This is a wonderful way for our community to come together and support the many nonprofits that create positive change in our world. Joining this community event gives C.A.N. both an opportunity to raise funds, and more importantly, to raise awareness.
The ASL community is a valuable component of society, and access is imperative for us to be a positive influence in our world. As we join the other nonprofits in this platform, they can see that the ASL community is here and is worth including. We also hope that it will plant seeds for increasing access and inclusion for the future.
So, here we are…. on this platform…. and we could use your help. What can you do??
1. Share one of the above pictures on your social media page with a link to our profile: https://www.givegreatfalls.org/organizations/conservatory-asl-northwest
2. Email your friends, family and social circles to let them know why you want to see ASL inclusion and access. Share a link to this page so they can find out more about C.A.N. and about this fundraiser: https://www.aslcan.com/give-great-falls-2021
3. Launch your own fundraiser for C.A.N. with Give Great Falls. When you visit C.A.N.’s profile page at https://www.givegreatfalls.org/organizations/conservatory-asl-northwest , you can click on the “FUNDRAISE”. From there follow the prompts to set your own goal and invite your friends and social network to support you as you support C.A.N.
4. Come for our volunteer day on Saturday, May 8, 2021, at 1:00 PM. See details here: https://www.givegab.com/nonprofits/conservatory-asl-northwest/opportunities/ready-to-launch
5. Support our local businesses who are supporting us! Each of the following businesses have pledged support for the Give Great Falls event. Here is a list of the days and times they have committed to:
- Crooked Tree Coffee and Cakes – 7am – 4pm
- Mighty Mo Brew Pub -Raise a Pint Night- 5pm – 8pm ($1 per pint donated)
- Fuddruckers – Burgers for Benefits – 5pm – 9pm (must show coupon)
- MacKenzie River Pizza – 11am – 9pm (must mention fundraiser)
- Five on Black – 3pm – 8pm (must mention fundraiser)
- Enbar – Toast to a Cause – 4pm – 11pm
- Tracy’s Family Diner – 7am – Noon ($2 per entree ordered)
- Celtic Cowboy – 4PM – 9 PM
- MT Pints – 6pm – 9pm ($1 from every pint purchase donated)
- Roadhouse Diner – 11am – 8pm
- Chamber Business After Hours at Bass Clef School of Music – 4pm – 6pm
- Morning Light Coffee Roasters – 5:30am – 2pm ($1 per drink donated)
- Fire Pizza – 11am – 9pm ($1 from Beer and Wine purchase donated)
- Brush Crazy – Noon – 9pm (50% of purchase will be donated)
*Unless noted, a percentage of sales from the event will be donated- Check the Facebook Events for specific information*
Click on any of the logos below to visit their websites
Thank you for supporting our community!!
From the founding of C.A.N. in 2019, figuring out the details of nonprofit management, navigating the effects of the pandemic, remodeling the CAN Center, and connecting with amazing people through it all … the last two years have been quite a ride! And we are so thankful for each of you!! Every member of our community has a significant role and an impact on the progress of C.A.N. We could not have made it this far without you! And together we will realize a community that embraces and celebrates American Sign Language with access and inclusion for all. Thank you!
Together we CAN!